Solved

Account disappeared

Yesterday I tried to log into my account and everything disappeared. No warning emails, nothing. Tried resetting my password nothing. Maybe someone hacked my account and do something wrong with it but please can I get my account and songs on my account back? My account's URL was soundcloud.com/itsfadox. A big part of my life was in the account so please let me get my account back!

Thanks in advance and hopefully you can help me!

With kind regards,
Mas Haneveer
Fadox
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 January 2019, 16:47

Hi Fadox,

Apologies about the troubles with this. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team to get to the bottom of this: "Your account was mistakenly detected as spam and, as a result, suspended from our platform. We apologize for any momentary inconvenience this situation caused. Our spam detection systems are in place to maintain the integrity of accounts on the site; but automated systems sometimes make mistakes, as in cases like this one. We’ve now released the account, and you should be able to access it again.

**Please note that due to caching, it may take up to 48 hours for your follower count and other statistics to appear normally.

SoundCloud Trust & Safety Team"
View original

2 replies

Yesterday I tried to log into my account and everything disappeared. No warning emails, nothing. Tried resetting my password nothing. Maybe someone hacked my account and do something wrong with it but please can I get my account and songs on my account back? My account's URL was soundcloud.com/itsfadox. A big part of my life was in the account so please let me get my account back!

Thanks in advance and hopefully you can help me!

With kind regards,
Mas Haneveer
Fadox

@Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Fadox,

Apologies about the troubles with this. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team to get to the bottom of this: "Your account was mistakenly detected as spam and, as a result, suspended from our platform. We apologize for any momentary inconvenience this situation caused. Our spam detection systems are in place to maintain the integrity of accounts on the site; but automated systems sometimes make mistakes, as in cases like this one. We’ve now released the account, and you should be able to access it again.

**Please note that due to caching, it may take up to 48 hours for your follower count and other statistics to appear normally.

SoundCloud Trust & Safety Team"