Question

Account disappeared

• 25 June 2019
  • 4 replies

I can't connect to my account, it disappeared just after a social media link change on my profile. When I try to connect it automatically bring me to the register window.

Please help : https://www.soundcloud.com/mosongslabel

4 replies

Please help !
Need this account as fast as possible for a big project release. And if it's closed because of any reason just e-mail, really need to re-open it. I already did a support ticket, no answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Joken ,

It looks like the URL to your website was picked up by SoundCloud's security systems, most likely because it was shared too often in a short period of time. This led to your account being frozen. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and we were able to reinstate your profile now, though, so you can sign in properly again.

Please be sure to review our feature use policies to make sure you don't run into another block or similar issue.

Cheers
Mathis
My account and all my music also disappeared.
I do not understand what the problem is.
Help!
URL: soundcloud.com/sxnside
Hi @Joken ,

It looks like the URL to your website was picked up by SoundCloud's security systems, most likely because it was shared too often in a short period of time. This led to your account being frozen. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and we were able to reinstate your profile now, though, so you can sign in properly again.

Please be sure to review our feature use policies to make sure you don't run into another block or similar issue.

Cheers
Mathis

My account and all my music also disappeared.
I do not understand what the problem is.
Help!
URL: soundcloud.com/sxnside