Answered

Account dissapeared/deleted

• 8 February 2019
  • 2 replies

So earlier today I was trying to go on soundcloud and it told me they had trouble acessing my account. I have tried various usernames and passwords and i still cant log in. Was my account deleted by mistake?? Please is there anything I can do to get it back?
My username was Jeremiah225.

the profile url was http://soundcloud.com/Jeremiah225
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 February 2019, 14:51

Hi Jerry,

I've been able to check in with our Trust & Safety team about this one. It seems like your account was accidentally picked up by one of our spam detection algorithms. You should be able to sign in within the hour.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Jerry,

I've been able to check in with our Trust & Safety team about this one. It seems like your account was accidentally picked up by one of our spam detection algorithms. You should be able to sign in within the hour.

Apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused.
I have been on my phone all day listening to music and have spent a lot of time creating music.
at around 5.30 After Work i went to access Soundcloud and it said somthing was wrong.
I then tried a couple more times and then searched myself on soundcloud (S.O.B.A)
None of my track came up and my profile is nonexistent.
I Had songs such as
Dark Room
Mutual Decisions
and many more....
I Have Sent many Tickets asking for help as i am worried because this is my everything. every free second i get i put into my music and community. I Am worried i have lost it but i have no idea why it has disappeared, i am so shocked because i was on it previously just before at work. I Hope You Can Help Me.
Many Thanks