Answered

Account Frozen

• 8 January 2018
  • 2 replies

So I woke up this morning, hopped onto SoundCloud, tried to sign into my account URL soundcloud.com/jrrobs and it said "Your account has been frozen. Please contact support etc, etc.) So I'm sort of pissed right now since this is my main tool I use to showcase my music, and this is where most of my fanbase interacts with me. Now I can't access the account and I am worried that it will be locked out indefinitely. I think it has something to do with a copyright claim I filed against someone on behalf of another person the previous night before.

Please help me unlock my account so I can continue to use SoundCloud to distribute my music. I am willing to work with any problems that need to be addressed, and I will cooperate with support accordingly.

I don't wanna be one of those victims of negligence where the staff at SoundCloud doesn't respond to it's clients for months, and in some cases, the problem isn't resolved for years. Please address ASAP. I got a busy year ahead and I don't wanna disappoint my fans because of this issue.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 January 2018, 16:59

P.S.: Actually, I've looked into this further for you. Please send an email to copyrights@soundcloud.com for further info from the team directly.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. Please see here for more info and next steps: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003563468-It-says-my-account-is-frozen-and-I-can-t-sign-in

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
P.S.: Actually, I've looked into this further for you. Please send an email to copyrights@soundcloud.com for further info from the team directly.