Answered

Account Frozen (please help me)

• 11 December 2016
  • 5 replies

Hello SoundCloud,

I tried to log today morning, and a text came: " Your account is currently frozen. To learn more, visit our Help center. "
Support didn't respond, i don't know why it got frozen at the first place, i mean i'm not spamming or posting copyright stuff, i really need my account back, im having label release soon and by having my account frozen, there will be no tracks to be released..

I'm asking you humbly to please unfreeze it, if there is any kind of issue im ready to show my full cooperation in order to fix and get my account back.

Profile: http://soundcloud.com/hello-frick

Best Regards,
Hello Frick.
icon

Best answer by Hello Frick 2nd 13 December 2016, 18:28

Not like everyone says here, but they actually responded to me, they told why my account got frozen, what causes it, and what i can do to fix this

So, we've come up with a simple solution that i'm happy with and now i got my account back

They were super polite, professional and understandable.

Thanks 🙂
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Channel works for me. But goodluck trying to get any help in here. Soundcloud doesn't do shit, such a scam of a place. Ive come to the conclusion its impossible to get help anywhere for this bullshit site.
I really hope they'll help me get it back.

I don't understand why it got frozen, i have 0 strikes, no payment issues, never been reported for anything, I checked my emails there's no msg from soundcloud, i didn't receive anything, just like in 12 hours they freeze my account, there must be some kind of misunderstanding.
Not like everyone says here, but they actually responded to me, they told why my account got frozen, what causes it, and what i can do to fix this

So, we've come up with a simple solution that i'm happy with and now i got my account back

They were super polite, professional and understandable.

Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Hello Frick 2nd,

Thanks for posting the update here on the Help Community, very much appreciated. 🙂 In cases like yours - for instance when an account gets frozen, if there are issues with copyrights, account access, or trust & safety, it will always be best to reach out to our support team directly via email.

All the best
Mathis
Hello, I have the same problem. I wrote email to support and I wait 2 days and nothing.
I created second account to cover my second alias and my original account was frozen with all my sets, tracks and likes.

Can you please repsond?
Blocked account is:
/arielone