Solved

Account recovery needed - no access to old email accounts.

I used to sign into soundcloud with a username. That no longer works. Both email addresses tied to my account are old and inaccessible. Facebook platform is disabled on my FB account. How can I get back in? Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 February 2019, 15:48

Hi @Mark Lewis

Hope you have access again by now. Given this process includes the collection of personal data, and due to the public nature of the Help Community, our Account Access team asks to open a ticket (the link is on the bottom of the help center article you had posted). So, for you or anyone else who might run into a similar issue, please open up a ticket.

Cheers

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Tried these suggestions, they did not resolve my issue.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003566368-I-don-t-have-access-to-my-email-or-password-
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Mark Lewis

Hope you have access again by now. Given this process includes the collection of personal data, and due to the public nature of the Help Community, our Account Access team asks to open a ticket (the link is on the bottom of the help center article you had posted). So, for you or anyone else who might run into a similar issue, please open up a ticket.

Cheers