Question

All my tracks gone missing!

Hi folks! I uploaded new tracks tonight and after about 30 minutes those tracks + ALL my other tracks are GONE 😞 What is going on? Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 5
Had the same but 100 odd tracks going back years,everythings gone plus followers and who im following
All my tracks just disappeared too! I get the message "Sorry Something went wrong. Retry". Argh. I see other posts about this too.
All my tracks just disappeared too! I get the message "Sorry Something went wrong. Retry". Argh. I see other posts about this too.
I have same issues with u. I can also see other tracks but i cant listen to them.
Okay so it's not just me. I have over 300 hours of podcast. They are not gone but they won't play. I get the alert -not playable. Track connot be streamed. These are talk shows and I have permission to play all tracks of music or royalty free so not sure what's happening. HELP! I can look at other channels and hear music so that is weird.
All of my tracks are gone and I can't get ahold of Soundcloud's customer service over the phone. It just leaves me on hold for 20 minutes.
YO WTF IS GOING ON
Mine are gone, too.
i had 41 tracks archived.... all gone! what to do? how do we contact soundcloud support personnel?
Ya i'm in the same boat. I go to click on my tracks and it just comes up "Sorry, something went wrong" with a Retry option.
weird. Ever happened to anyone before? Hopefully just a bug they are working out.
Same issue here, this better be fixed. I am going to lose my shit if I lost the last 5 years of hard work that I've put into this damn profile. I can't believe they don't have direct Customer Support so they know to get this fixed.
OK ... they are back now ... maybe down for maintenance? or fixing a 2018 issue?
this happen to me as well.. they are back now..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Sorry about the troubles at that time - SoundCloud was experiencing a large outage that led to these issue. It's been fixed in the meantime, so I will close this topic.

Thanks for hanging in there

Cheers
Mathis