Question

All of a sudden I am not able to make any of my tracks available for download, why?

• 13 November 2015
  • 6 replies

All of my tracks won't let me click to enable them for download.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi MV,

Can you give me an example track you would like to make downloadable, I'll give a try from my end.

Thanks,
Gina
Hi MV,

Can you give me an example track you would like to make downloadable, I'll give a try from my end.

Thanks,
Gina

All of my tracks were enabled to download. As of a few days ago it doesn't allow me to enable them for download. Fall Fling Episode 2 is the track i would like to make available for download.

Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi MV,

Thanks,
Gina

Hi MV,

It looks like you've had too many copyright strikes against your account so your ability to enable tracks for download has been disabled.

-Gina
Hi MV,

Thanks,
Gina

There's no way this can be undone? Even with the tracks that are not copyright infringed? Most of the songs I uploaded onto my account was to see if they had copyright restrictions before I try and upload an entire set onto my profile. I've been subscribed since 2013. I just don't understand how my tracks are available to listen to but not available to download. This is ridiculous.
Hi MV,

Thanks,
Gina

I agree. I am in the same position. Is there any way this can be undone?
Hi MV,

Thanks,
Gina

same here why can't i make my track available to download this is stupid