Question

Animal testing

• 20 February 2018
  • 12 replies

Why are soundcloud on a poster showing companies that use animal testing?

12 replies

What poster?
Userlevel 3
op could you please be more vague?
seems like this poster is making the rounds, doesn’t really make sense for SoundCloud to be on here
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I'm sure a lot of these haven't really been researched. I doubt Purina who make pet food are testing on animals in a the same way that cosmetics companies are.
You'd be surprised. Purina actually carry out some pretty horrific tests on animals. Google it. Similar to cosmetics tests, but more horrific when you consider they are conducting toxicity tests on food. Basically they test to see what they can get away with selling. They are a business and care more about profit than animal nutrition.

Every other company on this poster is involved in animal testing... I am curious as to why soundcloud is on there though.
This is a soundcloud community to discuss about music topics, I dont understand why are we talking about this pet food company.:?
Userlevel 3
though well intentioned, people who work this racket can be total morons. think about it. it's entirely possible.
:Dthough well intentioned, people who work this racket can be total morons. think about it. it's entirely possible.
WE are the animals they are testing on. Facebook tests all kinds of psychological abuse on us just for funsies. Look it up.
don't believe everything you see from the beagle freedom project lmao
Ok. I researched this for a friend. Turns out the poster is real but altered, adding the Soundcloud logo as a joke. It's a three-panel meme. The first shows the poster. The second zooms in on the shopped in Soundcloud logo. The third shows a chihuahua jamming out with earphones.
Userlevel 2
Ok. I was thinking maybe they had a SoundCloud account for podcasts and the logo was meant to be down on the bottom the with twitter and facebook ones. Now you mention it, the logo is out-of-focus compared to all the other ones.