Question

API key for test

• 20 July 2017
  • 9 replies

Hello community!

I wanna develop some app with integration of Soundcloud. And I need to register my app. But now register form is doesn't work and I don't understand when it will be work. And I have two questions.

1. When registration of app will be work?
2. Can somebody get me a access for API in test mode? I wanna develop my app and don't wanna wait.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I'm really sorry but I'm afraid this service is currently unavailable. 😕
Does API work? I hope that somebody share your API key with me.
Does API work? I hope that somebody share API key with me.
Hi there,

We just registered for the unlimited package for a year ($145) and just saw that registering an application is not possible.

The reason why we chose soundcloud is because we have the ability to add it in our site through your API service. However if this feature is not working we will apply for a refund (30 day policy). Is there an ETA for a beta version access or anything available ?
Hey, I have the same problem as yours @soznanov Please let me know if you got a solution to it?
Due to the high amount of requests recently received, we will no longer be processing API application requests at this time. We are working to re-evaluate our process to make it more efficient.

When will this be back up and running?

if there is a high demand that is what customer wants, isn't that what you are in business for satisfying customers ?
Hi there,

I'm really sorry but I'm afraid this service is currently unavailable. :-/

When will it be corrected, at least approximately?
How i can register a new app because Register a new app are currently unavailable ?
DEV PLATFORM
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
How i can register a new app because Register a new app are currently unavailable ?DEV PLATFORM

Hi there,

This program is closed and unfortunately, there are currently no plans to re-open it 😕