Answered

Block people

• 19 July 2018
  • 5 replies

How do I block someone who only followed me to solicit ugly naked pictures that no normally sane person would want to see? Seriously they only followed me to sell sex. I dont want this person to be able to contact me EVER. Its disgusting and infuriating.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 July 2018, 11:27

HI Jessica,

1. I've removed the images you uploaded on the Community topic.
2. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and the account in question has now been suspended.
3. Please see here to learn how to block & report spammy or fake accounts and thus help our Trust & Safety team finding and removing accounts that are breaching out Terms of Use. https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003565188-Blocking-other-users

All the best
Mathis
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
HI Jessica,

1. I've removed the images you uploaded on the Community topic.
2. I've checked in with our Trust & Safety team and the account in question has now been suspended.
3. Please see here to learn how to block & report spammy or fake accounts and thus help our Trust & Safety team finding and removing accounts that are breaching out Terms of Use. https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003565188-Blocking-other-users

All the best
Mathis
I just installed the app an hour or so ago and "SexGirl7" is following me and the picture on the account is disgusting. I do not see where on the app to block this user and I want to immediately. Please advise.
I'm having the same problem. I can't block or remove a fake sex based account from following me because I am on the app instead of PC. I am deleting the app please fix this nonsense! Hope you get it sorted debbie0.
Just installed app and got sex follower in minutes. No way to block. Help says click three dots on far right? There are no dots. Spammy sex app. Removing
I signed up for SoundCloud about 5 minutes ago and already got a random spam account talking about sending naked pictures. I don’t see the option to block a person from the app. What can I do to block this person, and others?