Question

BLOCKED FOR 5 FUCKING DAYS, YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?

• 30 September 2018
  • 0 replies

THIS SHIT IS PISSING ME OFF BEYOND BELIEF, HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK CAN A WEBSITE OF THIS SIZE GET AWAY WITH HAVING SUCH A GOD AWFUL SYSTEM PUT IN PLACE, IN WHAT FUCKING WAY HAVE I DESERVED TO GET BLOCKED FOR 5 FUCKING DAYS FOR JUST USING THIS GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT WEBSITE FOR WHAT IT WAS MEANT TO BE USED FOR!

YOU WOULD THINK YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES AT SOUNDCLOUD COULD THINK ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT THIS SHIT IS A TRASH FUCKING SYSTEM, BUT THERE ARE FUCKING TOPICS FROM 2 - 3 YEARS AGO OF PEOPLE ENCOUNTERING THE SAME FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT FOLLOW COUNTS, I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ENGAGEMENT, I DO NOT CARE.

I DO NOT FUCKING CARE

I FOLLOW PEOPLE, LEGITIMATE ARTISTS AND PRODUCERS THAT I GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT, I HAVE NO PLANS TO BOOST MY OWN POPULARITY BY MASS FOLLOWING LIKE SOME OTHER RETARDS DO, SO WHY SHOULD THIS GOD DAMN CANCEROUS AUTOMATED SYSTEM AFFECT ME!?

IN WHAT SENSIBLE WAY CAN YOU LEGITIMATELY THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!? YOU HONESTLY CANNOT THINK THAT PUNISHING YOUR USERS FOR FOLLOWING PEOPLE ON A SITE BUILT AROUND DISCOVERING NEW MUSIC WAS A GOOD IDEA, WHO IN THE FUCK AT SOUNDCLOUD THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA, CAUSE HE/SHE DESERVES TO GET KICKED IN THE FUCKING BACK OF HEAD.

REMOVE MY GOD DAMN FUCKING BLOCK AND LET ME USE SOUNDCLOUD FOR WHAT IT WAS BUILT FOR, AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME IT WASN'T, CAUSE I HAVE USED IT ON AND OFF FOR OVER 10 GOD DAMN FUCKING YEARS, AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN THIS BAD.

IF YOU REMOVE THIS POST WITHOUT A GENUINE RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE AT SOUNDCLOUD THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING, I WILL REPOST IT, IT TAKES ME NO TIME TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT, HUNDREDS OF FUCKING TIMES OVER, I WANT A RESPONSE, AND I WANT A SOLUTION, SOMETHING YOUR USERS DESERVE, AND I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WEBSITES GETTING AWAY WITH SUCH BULLSHIT.

CANCEROUS FUCKING TWATS.

/rant

0 replies

Be the first to reply!