Question

Blocked from messaging?

• 19 February 2016
  • 8 replies

hey guys, i just can't send a message, it says that it's unable to send one. Am i blocked or something?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

You're not blocked for messaging. Your email address is properly confirmed, so you should actually be all set. Can you try logging out, restarting your browser, then send a shorter message to test the feature again please?

If this also doesn't help, please go ahead with the other basic troubleshooting steps we're outlining here.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

You're not blocked for messaging. Your email address is properly confirmed, so you should actually be all set. Can you try logging out, restarting your browser, then send a shorter message to test the feature again please?

If this also doesn't help, please go ahead with the other basic troubleshooting steps we're outlining here.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

Thank you for replying almost instantly. I tried that, i also tried another browser, but the problem insists
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi again,

Hmm, sorry to hear this is still not working for you. I've just tried to send you a test message - can you try and see if you can respond to it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: If the issue persists, please try and take a screenshot of the error message and send it over. What exactly is the wording of the error message?
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

yep, here it is

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi again,

Just saw your messages on SoundCloud, too. Can you provide the URL of the user you're trying to message? There might be restrictions from their end.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there,

Looked into this for you again. Unfortunately, the user seems to have blocked you, hence messaging them does not work. I understand the error message we're showing does not properly reflect this and will forward the report accordingly.

Best
Mathis
Hi there,

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis

at least that explains it, thank you, haha