Question

Can't login. Getting "Something unexpected happen. Try again." message.

• 22 August 2016
  • 3 replies

After removing 150+ releases of 2 hour radioshow which I've discontinued several years ago and uploading 1 new pilot version of new podcast I now can't even login (few days after upload evrth was fine). I didn't receive any notice about account being blocked or something like this (inspected all spam folders everywhere). Any time i try to login it says "Something unexpected happen. Try again.". I have tried to navigate podcast url and it says "We can’t find that track.". Seems like account was just not even blocked but ERASED, cause I didn't get any notifications/warnings/emails - nothing, moreover "recover password" option doesn't work either. I see "We’ve sent you instructions on how to change your password." and guess what? I get no recover email from SC. No need to tell I don't see my page... "We can’t find that user."

Even if there was any "considered" violation or something which may cause such situation SC could notify me, no?

To submit this request I have to use my very old account which I actually don't use. Account which I mean in this message was located under this url.

I'm confused.

What is going on?

Ivan K.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Ivan,

Please reach out to our payments team about this for most efficient problem solving.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Ivan,

Please reach out to our payments team about this for most efficient problem solving.

Cheers
Mathis

Thx. I'll try.
So... I've figured out my account was suspended by mistake caused my some internal fraud-protection rules. Soundcloud team was kind and delicate to describe what happen and apologize for inconvenience. Case closed.