Question

can't login on app

hello since a little while now i can't login on the soundcloud app anymore.
i have tried
-reinstall app
-reset password
-login with google+ and the mail behind google+
i can login with google+ on pc or browser on phone.

please help

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Melvin,

Sorry to hear that. Have you tried deleting the app, restarting your phone, then re-downloading it from the App Store / Google Play Store?

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
like i said i already tried that.
it says can't login try again later.
but just on my mobile. haven't tried another phone yet.
will do that aswell. butt idk why i cant on my phone.
tried everything wich is reccomended
I have the problem....
I have the same problem

I can login via web without problem, but tried on new phone and new ipad, and all i get is
ERROR
Are you sure you entered the right email and password?

I'm sure I did...
Same here !!! Any fix in near future?
I had the same problem. I just tried something else entirely: I signed up as opposed to sign in using my Facebook account and it worked. It brought me back to my original account and all my history of liked tracks are intact.
Created new account and worked for a day. Experiencing same issue.
Same problem, but only on my Tablet - all other devices fine - and only on one account (secondary account is fine on the same device in question) Says error, check if your details are correct. Also tried email sign in, but same error just on this Tablet. Uninstalled, reinstalled - same.
I do NOT want to reset password as it is a Facebook linked account and need to easily sign in via Facebook with all of my devices.
avigayildagea wrote:

I had the same problem. I just tried something else entirely: I signed up as opposed to sign in using my Facebook account and it worked. It brought me back to my original account and all my history of liked tracks are intact.

This worked for me. No need to reset password