Answered

Cant access old email adresses to reset password.

• 9 December 2016
  • 1 reply

Hello! I cant access any of my old email adresses to reset password.
When I ty to log in it says something about a leak on another internet service my email is connected to.
For safety purposes Soundcloud blocked my old password and demands a reset. I cant do it because I cant access any of my old email addresses.
Logging in with my phone still works. As soon as I try to access the settings area, I get the same message.
Pls help me!
Kind Regards,

J Büchner
icon

Best answer by Chris Mai 9 December 2016, 13:59

Read -> http://youraccount.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2105349-i-don-t-have-access-to-my-email-or-password-

"I can't recover my email address!
We take the security of our community member's accounts very seriously. If you’ve lost access to the email address attached to your SoundCloud account, we’ll do our best to help. But keep in mind, if we’re not able to verify you as the account owner, we cannot give you access to an account.

We welcome you to write to our Support team to help regain access to your account through the contact button at the bottom of this article. Answer the relevant information below with as much detail as possible:

Confirm the email address associated with the account
When was the account created?
When did you last sign into the account?
What IP address was the account accessed from last? You can find your own IP by Googling “what is my IP”
Do you know the name and/or upload date of any private tracks on the account?
Do you know the name of any tracks which were previously deleted from the account?
Please provide an email address that you would like attached to the account instead. Please note: the email cannot already be attached to a SoundCloud account.

If your profile has your full name or image, we would also ask you to send us a picture of yourself, holding a sign with the case xxxxx written on it. We can then cross reference this picture with the one on the account, to verify that you are this individual."
View original

1 reply

Read -> http://youraccount.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2105349-i-don-t-have-access-to-my-email-or-password-

"I can't recover my email address!
We take the security of our community member's accounts very seriously. If you’ve lost access to the email address attached to your SoundCloud account, we’ll do our best to help. But keep in mind, if we’re not able to verify you as the account owner, we cannot give you access to an account.

We welcome you to write to our Support team to help regain access to your account through the contact button at the bottom of this article. Answer the relevant information below with as much detail as possible:

Confirm the email address associated with the account
When was the account created?
When did you last sign into the account?
What IP address was the account accessed from last? You can find your own IP by Googling “what is my IP”
Do you know the name and/or upload date of any private tracks on the account?
Do you know the name of any tracks which were previously deleted from the account?
Please provide an email address that you would like attached to the account instead. Please note: the email cannot already be attached to a SoundCloud account.

If your profile has your full name or image, we would also ask you to send us a picture of yourself, holding a sign with the case xxxxx written on it. We can then cross reference this picture with the one on the account, to verify that you are this individual."