Answered

Cant change profile URL to designed name - the name is not taken

• 22 July 2017
  • 6 replies

I have issues with changing profile URL to "soundcloud.com/john_wright" . Whenever I click "save changes" button it disappear for a second and nothing happens. The profile URL isn't taken.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 27 July 2017, 12:54

Hi John,

I've checked in on this one with our Trust & Safety team. The URL was blocked due to the previous owner of the URL being fake / spam. We've been able to free this one up for you - go grab it while it lasts 🙂
View original

6 replies

Bump....

The designed URL is free, I have to have this one. Is there someone who have power of gods to maintain it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi John,

I've checked in on this one with our Trust & Safety team. The URL was blocked due to the previous owner of the URL being fake / spam. We've been able to free this one up for you - go grab it while it lasts 🙂
Thank you Mathis, have a great day!
I also have similar issues. Everytime I try to change my url, it seems like it doesn't get saved and automatically goes back to user-183953098. What can I do? Thank you for your support
I also have similar issues. Everytime I try to change my url, it seems like it doesn't get saved and automatically goes back to user-183953098. What can I do? Thank you for your support Having the exact same problem... trying to change from "wvtkins" to "loxone". Mods?? Help??