Question

cant unlike a song

• 8 September 2015
  • 17 replies

I liked one of miley cryus new songs on accident and when i try to unlike it it wont let me. it keeps saying theres an error but this is only happening with this one song. Please help i dont want this song on my like list anymore its annoying

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Melissa,

I had a look but I did not see any Miley tracks in your Likes, are you still seeing it? If so please give me a link.

Thanks,
Gina
Hey I'm having the same problem on my account, both songs are from the Undertale OST and are at the top of my likes, they have been there for a while, and I can't get rid of them. Is there anything I can do?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey I'm having the same problem on my account, both songs are from the Undertale OST and are at the top of my likes, they have been there for a while, and I can't get rid of them. Is there anything I can do?
Hey hey, just stumbled over this convo. Looks like you were able to get rid of these tracks in your likes. I noticed your email address wasn't properly confirmed, so I did this manually for you from here now.

Cheers
Mathis
Hey you guys, I'm having the same problem with a song by a local rapper, when I unlike it it tells me that I am unable to unlike the track. Please help, thanks.
Can you help me with mine as well? Meghan trainor "NO" was liked on accident and I can't unlike it it just likes it agai automatically
Hey I have the same problem with the future mask off it would be cool if y'all get it out thx
same with me, the future song just keeps popping back up
Is anyone from Soundcloud going to resolve this issue ?
I have the same problem. There's two songs that I liked a long time ago but now I can't get rid of them. It's very annoying. And this isn't the first time either. Cmon SoundCloud get ur shit together.
Remove "wintertime - bye Felicia" please
remove "wintertime- bye Felicia" please
remove "alex wiley 777 - navigaor truck" please its ass and annoying
i have 11 songs i would want to remove but when i try to remove it on my computer they don't even pop up, i think this is because the songs got deleted but it still won't let me unlike it from the app on my phone, they keep showing up on my likes on the app but not the website on my computer, how can i fix this
In my likes i have the song "Rolex" by Ayo and Teo and "Mask Off" by Future and they won't get unliked please unlike these 2 songs.
I also have been having this problem. I was going through my likes to clean them up and i tried to unlike a terrible remix of "Panda" and it just keeps popping up at the top of my likes. It seems the song has been taken down when I try to access my Likes or the song at all from a computer. Really would like to get rid of this.
i have 11 songs i would want to remove but when i try to remove it on my computer they don't even pop up, i think this is because the songs got deleted but it still won't let me unlike it from the app on my phone, they keep showing up on my likes on the app but not the website on my computer, how can i fix thisi have 11 songs i would want to remove but when i try to remove it on my computer they don't even pop up, i think this is because the songs got deleted but it still won't let me unlike it from the app on my phone, they keep showing up on my likes on the app but not the website on my computer, how can i fix this

did you ever fix this? Im having the same problem.
There's a playlist 'DJ WTF' that keeps popping up in my likes also, I accidentally liked it, and it ruins the whole list for me. I've had this problem unliking songs every now and then but eventually if I just keep doing it, it goes away, but this ONE song will not and it's really upsetting­čś×