Answered

Confirmation email problems

• 18 January 2016
  • 1 reply

Dear sir/madam,

In the past week we have been trying to confirm our email address but we never received the confirmation mail. We tried with a different email address received the confirmation mail on Friday January 15th and also confirmed it. Today, three days later, we suddenly need to confirm the email address again. But again, we don’t receive the confirmation email. We checked the spam for both email addresses but no Soundcloud mails there.

Please help us out!

Thanks in advance,

Demi
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 January 2016, 09:48

Hi Demi,

I've looked into this and it seems like you figured it out - perfect! The other email addresses you have on your account currently bounce - i.e., our server gets an error message when trying to send an email to these addresses.

For these addresses, please you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps.
If this doesn’t help, please check if your email server is blocking our emails.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Demi,

I've looked into this and it seems like you figured it out - perfect! The other email addresses you have on your account currently bounce - i.e., our server gets an error message when trying to send an email to these addresses.

For these addresses, please you check if adding mailer@soundcloudmail.com to your address book in your email settings helps.
If this doesn’t help, please check if your email server is blocking our emails.

Cheers
Mathis