Question

confirmation email won't send

• 30 October 2018
  • 5 replies

I created my account with no problem. I got to the end of the setup and I was waiting for my confirmation email. One never came. I checked to see if there were any typos in my email, there wasn't. I pressed send again and refreshed my email countless times, I even created another email and added it to my account to see if that would work. No dice. I added hello@soundcloud.com to my contacts. Nothing. I logged out and logged back in. Still nothing. What's especially frustrating is that when I followed the link here, I got an email from the Soundcloud Help Community!!! So my email is fine and Soundcloud has my email on file, I'm just not getting a confirmation email. What do I do?

5 replies

Same problem here. Glad to see i'm not the only one.
Same here. I've seen a few people mentioning it on other forums as well.
Same here! I hope they fix this soon.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there,

I've checked the accounts of everyone who wrote in this thread and just wanted to let you know that your emails have now been confirmed for the accounts linked to your profiles on the community which means you should all be good to go now.

Cheers,
Navid
Hey there,

I've checked the accounts of everyone who wrote in this thread and just wanted to let you know that your emails have now been confirmed for the accounts linked to your profiles on the community which means you should all be good to go now.

Cheers,
Navid

Hi

im currently having the exact same issue. I’ve contacted soundcloud via emails and twitter and still no update or improvement. I need to post tracks and I’m unable to do so however I’m receiving emails regarding soundcloud community. Frustrating much ! I’ve literally done everything to rectify this annoying issue and I’m having no luck