Answered

Contact artist - rights

• 25 November 2016
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I want to ask an artist if I can use his track for a performance, how do I get in touch?
icon

Best answer by Dj Next 25 November 2016, 20:14

click on the artist's name wherever you see it to go to their profile. once on their profile page, click the envelope icon immediately under the cover photo/cover photo area on the right hand side of your screen. form to email artist will open.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
click on the artist's name wherever you see it to go to their profile. once on their profile page, click the envelope icon immediately under the cover photo/cover photo area on the right hand side of your screen. form to email artist will open.
I'm not seeing any envelope, is this service only available on the computer and not on a mobile device?
Userlevel 3
Badge
oh yes that's correct - only available on desktop. there's no way to contact an artist from the soundcloud app i'm aware of. app is quite different to the web site, more a spotify clone. the indie artist's the built soundcloud are basically an afterthought, as with most things they now do sadly.
Okay, thank you so much!
Check out my songs show supoort love like comment share repost u can send me ur songs I will do the same

Listen to I_just_wanna_be_loved.m4a by Icy_King_Rose #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-10142464/i_just_wanna_be_loved-m4a