Question

COPYRIGHT CLAIM REJECTED

• 20 January 2017
  • 7 replies

I want to know why has my copyright claim been rejected it's like soundcloud doesn't want to help resolve the problem. The claim that was written is not even by the copyright owner when soundcloud told me who it was i realized it was a fake account or a hater that's writing claims. I want to know what can i do can i fight this again because now im at my 2nd strike for foolishness claims. i need feedback ASAP and another thing i thought soundcloud wasn't going to strike dj mixes so what is this claim all about

7 replies

Disputes are handled @ https://copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes or you can e-mail copyright—address is in my signature. Good luck!
Did that already . They didn't do anything i dispute a copyright yesterday and as i check today i see it has been rejected. Good Looks Though !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

From what I can see from my end (limited view, as I'm not on the Copyrights team), the takedown was requested by the rightsholder of the track, not via our content ID system. If you believe this has happened in error, please send end email to our copyrights team (copyrights[at]soundcloud.com) for further information. Please understand that copyright related issues are currently not handled on the Help Community.

Best
Mathis
My dispute was rejected too and I have written consent from the label the track is released on to put it on soundcloud. This is really anoying, what can I do? I tried uploading it again but it was rejected again.
My dispute was rejected too and I have written consent from the label the track is released on to put it on soundcloud. This is really anoying, what can I do? I tried uploading it again but it was rejected again.

same problem here. best to write an email?
All I want to say is "They absolutely don't care about your dispute regarding copyright whatsoever! "Just PROFIT!!!",,, U know... You better move on!... because this is not going to happen! "EVER!!!" :S
Userlevel 1
I have had song fake copyright strikes on Youtube. Unscrupulous companies send out bots that make false copyright strikes and they automatically monetize your video. I also have had a song stolen. The publishing company is stone walling me. I'll be sending them a lawyer letter. I'm fighting with the crooks at Tunecore and Beatport.

http://tunecoreripoff.blogspot.com/2016/10/tunecore.html

It would be smart to get IRSC codes. At least you can get them to stop but as to collecting royalties, that's a whole other situation. Song thieves usually win. eg Kid Rock and Led Zeppelin. In fact, I noticed that part of the soundtrack of Alice Doesn't Live Hear Any More was Marc Bolan's Jeepster.