Answered

Copyright Infringement

• 19 January 2017
  • 10 replies

I have been waiting over 4 weeks for a real response. Can someone please get a superior on this asap?

For your reference this is Case #: 3299969
icon

Best answer by Chris Mai 20 January 2017, 03:06

Did you file a dispute at https://copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes? What about e-mailing copyright[at]soundcloud.com? Good luck!
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Did you file a dispute at https://copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes? What about e-mailing copyright[at]soundcloud.com? Good luck!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I've looked into this and you should have received an email response from our Copyrights team actually. If you don't see it, please see your spam folder to make sure it didn't accidentally ended up there.

Best
Mathis
Hello I have been trying to get in touch with anyone since DECEMBER 26th and have gotten only automatic responses.. I have tried reaching out over 11 times and no one has replied. Please can you find someone to help me with this..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again @Tipsy,

As I said, I've reached out to our Copyrights team and you have actually received a reply from the team on your case number, Please look into your email account (and Spam) to find the response from the team (Case no. 3299969).

Cheers
Mathis
Hi again @Tipsy,

As I said, I've reached out to our Copyrights team and you have actually received a reply from the team on your case number, Please look into your email account (and Spam) to find the response from the team (Case no. 3299969).

Cheers
Mathis

No Mathis they haven't gotten back to me. I am currently looking at all my emails from SoundCloud and that's just a few (I also checked spam).
I sent plenty of responses and they just send me back the same email over and over. Hello there,

"Thanks for getting in touch! We'd be happy to process this trademark takedown request if you could please fill out a full report."

I HAVE ALREADY FILLED OUT & SENT ALL THE DETAILS FOR THE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT MULTIPLE TIMES.
Can you please respond? If I have to get a court order I will. You told me they got back to me via email and they didn't respond with my request which is 100% legal and the person who owns soundcloud.com/tipsytortoise stole that account & brand from me. Can you please assure me that it is still in the process of being reviewed?
This is serious and since I have not gotten any emails I will not hesitate to get a court order for my trademarks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there again Tipsy Remixes,

The last email we sent your way should have looked like this:

Hello,

In order to process this trademark claim, we need you to file a full and complete report.

If you would like content to be removed from SoundCloud that infringes your trademark, please provide us with the following details:

(1) Your full name, address, email and telephone number
(2) Your trademark registration number, and the countries in which your trademark is registered. (Please note: we can only process reports related to live, registered trademarks, in an applicable class.)
(3) A brief explanation of how the reported content infringes your trademark
(4) The statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the trademarks described above on SoundCloud described above are not authorized by the trademark owner or its agent, nor is such use otherwise permissible under law"
(5) The statement: "I represent that the information in this notification is true and correct and that I am authorized to act on behalf of the trademark owner"
(6) Scanned copy of your physical signature

Please note, by submitting a takedown notification, you consent to having your information revealed to parties involved in the case.

Best regards,
SoundCloud Trust & Safety Team

Please DO NOT respond to these questions here on the Help Community. Instead, respond to the email you've received from us.

Thanks,
Mathis
I already did this report several times and sent it your way. No one has responded I want to make sure this is not being ignored.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,

Thanks for responding here. I've reached out to the copyrights team about your most recent email and they will take a look into this as soon as possible. I hope they can help you to get this resolved after all.

All the best
Mathis
Hey I sent an email to Legal this morning regarding my trademark. I already sent a response over a week ago to Laura and haven't gotten any response. Can you please reach out to Copyright for us please?
For your reference this is Case #: 3299969