Answered

Creating a second SoundCloud account

• 4 April 2017
  • 4 replies

How do I start a second SoundCloud account? Every time I try (new account), using my email address, it logs me into my existing account.
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 4 April 2017, 19:24

You'll need a different email address to open a new account, although I think you can then change the primary email address for the new account to be the same as for the old one ... I might be wrong here.
If you've got a hotmail / outlook / live.com email account you can create aliases which are different email addresses all going to the same inbox. You can use these for different SoundCloud accounts.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
You'll need a different email address to open a new account, although I think you can then change the primary email address for the new account to be the same as for the old one ... I might be wrong here.
If you've got a hotmail / outlook / live.com email account you can create aliases which are different email addresses all going to the same inbox. You can use these for different SoundCloud accounts.
Great! Thank you Booker!
Even in a private window when I click on 'Create Account' and typing in a different email address I get asked for the accounts password, which does not exist yet. So I am unable to open a new account ... -_-
Any suggestions?
bump! having this issue now