Answered

Creating a second SoundCloud account

• 4 April 2017
  • 4 replies

How do I start a second SoundCloud account? Every time I try (new account), using my email address, it logs me into my existing account.
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 4 April 2017, 19:24

You'll need a different email address to open a new account, although I think you can then change the primary email address for the new account to be the same as for the old one ... I might be wrong here.
If you've got a hotmail / outlook / live.com email account you can create aliases which are different email addresses all going to the same inbox. You can use these for different SoundCloud accounts.
View original

4 replies

bump! having this issue now
Even in a private window when I click on 'Create Account' and typing in a different email address I get asked for the accounts password, which does not exist yet. So I am unable to open a new account ... -_-
Any suggestions?
Great! Thank you Booker!
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
You'll need a different email address to open a new account, although I think you can then change the primary email address for the new account to be the same as for the old one ... I might be wrong here.
If you've got a hotmail / outlook / live.com email account you can create aliases which are different email addresses all going to the same inbox. You can use these for different SoundCloud accounts.