Damu Brazy fake followers

• 22 January 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 2
I've noticed an account that has thousands of fake followers. https://soundcloud.com/damu_brazy/followers
New ones keep appearing every hour and since they are not following lots of other accounts it looks as if they are being generated specifically for this person.
This is the top rows right now:

Looking at a couple of individual ones:

I've noticed the second one is also following a second Damu Brazy profile. Can all these bots be quickly removed from SoundCloud before they are being used for spamming or whatever other purpose they are being generated for?
Thanks in advance.

9 replies

Userlevel 2
Ok. I'm posting this around 30 minutes later and there's already six new ones!!!!

Userlevel 2
Hes not only adding fake followers ...than systematically destroying other accounts with using again and again the same songs on 100s of different songs and artists for copyright infringements... we will do something against this person ... until we got our music and lost time back...
Userlevel 2
Quick work from SoundCloud. They are all gone apart from one:

They guy should thank you. He's now got some real people at the top of his followers page.
Userlevel 2
yeah i think hes actually trying to make it look more real ...but every 12 year old child ...can see that theres nothing real on this profile... possibly these are even plays that are generating money .... if yes soundcloud is gets payed from companys for plays that have never been real listeners ...just people that generate money for this guy .... in the beginning of youtube people cheated like this...also with fake plays and fake statistics..... but it seems that these social media platforms are too much unsecured still.....
Userlevel 2
!!!
Userlevel 1
First of all, Your tracks got taken down because you upload my tracks & spammed me. 2nd not dropped at all 3rdHi there everyone,

First of all, let me apologize that I haven't replied on this topic earlier. This issue is a case that our Trust & Safety needs to investigate, and they have started to do so already. The Copyrights team has also been made aware of this. Please note that these teams are not moderating on the Help Community due to its public nature. Cases such as this one require the collection of personal data, which is best done via our contact form (which will then turn into an email conversation with the respective team).

In order to reach out to our Copyrights team, please use this form. The Trust & Safety team can be reached here.

Another issue that was brought up in this topic is the spam we're facing here on the Help Community directly. This is unrelated to the original issue. Spam on our forums has been an increasing pain point for moderation, and inSided.com (the company that powers our Help Community and its subforums) has been made aware of this. They are currently looking into ways of preventing this from happening, but it is an ongoing struggle. I'll be sure to clear out any spam posts as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding & all the best
Mathis

P.S.: If you saw a shorter version of this reply earlier, then yes, I had previously hit the "reply" button too soon. Sorry about that.

You are going to apologize for targeted harassment & defamation? & 3rdly here are the legal notices I sent these 2 Nazi WHO ARE TARGETING ME BECAUSE I AM A JEWISH ARTIST!!!!

VIA EMAIL:

COLOSSEUM COUNSEL
Attorneys at Law
January 23, 2018
zizoub4ts@gmail.com ZIZOU
RE: Demand to Cease and Desist
Dear Zizou,
I represent the interests of Brazy Records, LLC. Please be aware that this is the first cease and desist letter sent.
You are hereby directed to:
CEASE AND DESIST DEFAMATION AGAINST BRAZY RECORDS, LLC
It has come to our attention that you have been emailing false statements to business associates of Brazy Records, LLC, including, but not limited to, accusing Brazy Records of making “false allegations” towards yourself and your co-worker You have attempted to personally defame and explicitly lie about the above to Brazy Records, LLC’s business associates. Brazy Records, LLC denies this accusation made against it and will institute legal proceedings if this is not stopped.
Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand. My client wishes to end this amicably and in the

best interests of each party. You are welcome to call me to discuss matters any time, Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM eastern standard time.
If you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact my law office. Sincerely,
/s/ Vito M. Roppo, Esq.
Colosseum Counsel, PLLC
3765 Airport Pulling Rd. Ste. 201 Naples, Florida 34105 Vito@FightForMe.com 239-631-8160

COLOSSEUM COUNSEL
Attorneys at Law
January 19, 2018
VIA EMAIL:
nemonster@web.de Nemo Frischmuth
RE: Demand to Cease and Desist
Dear Nemo Frischmuth,
I represent the interests of Brazy Records, LLC. Please be aware that this is the first cease and desist letter sent.
You are hereby directed to:
CEASE AND DESIST
ILLEGAL USE OF COPRYRIGHTED MATERIAL AND DEFAMATION AGAINST BRAZY RECORDS, LLC
It has come to our attention that you are illegally using track names that are owned by Brazy Records, LLC.
Statutory penalties for copyright infringement are found at 18 U.S.C. § 2319. A defendant,
convicted for the first time of violating 17 U.S.C. § 506(a) by the unauthorized reproduction or
distribution, during any 180-day period, of at least 10 copies or phonorecords, or 1 or more copyrighted
works, with a retail value of more than $2,500 can be imprisoned for up to 5 years and fined up to
$250,000, or both. 18 U.S.C. §§ 2319(b), 3571(b)(3).
Accordingly, we demand that you immediately cease and desist your unlawful use of the tracks.
DEFAMATION
It has come to our attention that you have been emailing false statements to business associates of Brazy Records, LLC, including, but not limited to, accusing Brazy Records of being “fake,” using bots, having robot users, and activities that are “illegal.” You have attempted to personally defame and explicitly lie about the above to Brazy Records, LLC’s business associates. Brazy Records, LLC denies each and every accusation made against it and will institute legal proceedings if this is not stopped.
Before taking these steps, however, my client wished to give you one opportunity to discontinue your illegal conduct by complying with this demand. My client wishes to end this amicably and in the best interests of each party. You are welcome to call me to discuss matters any time, Monday through Friday from 9AM to 5PM eastern standard time.
If you would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact my law office. Sincerely,
/s/ Vito M. Roppo, Esq.
Colosseum Counsel, PLLC
3765 Airport Pulling Rd. Ste. 201 Naples, Florida 34105 Vito@FightForMe.com 239-631-8160
You have chosen to block me on soundcloud but i will address my apology here in that case

Hey dude...

Im ZIZOU and i want to tell you that

this is not copyright and its not targeted defamation either... i am supposed to report to soundcloud every aspect especially all kinds of weird activities.... and ive done what any other human being on this platform would do...

i checked who you are , ive seen your other sites and i was thinkin that you are a TROLL since i know for a fact that i haven't did nothing wrong... all your social media looks suspicious...

so i was getting pissed off and i reported to SoundCloud... This is not defamation... I just told them that i don't know whats happening but look what I've received from your automated response

2nd of all I've never used your tracks names, and i don't know why you felt some type of way and reported 13 of my tracks claiming that i have used Chapo by Sonee Black , and Fanta and other stuff... that it's not true ... I talked with them and they can confirm this is not true.

Me personally I've never used your name bro... i don't know about you I've never heard about you.

I had to address this shit to SoundCloud strictly in a manner that the claims are not true... Im not interested in your fanbase or none of that shit....

I really don't understand your point of reporting my stuff with false accusations... and i can tell that anyone would do the same if they were me... ZIZOU ... and I'm not GERMAN or NAZI either

You reported my stuff out from nowhere....

ive never used nothing from you

but i can apologise to you if you think i did something wrong by Reporting to soundcloud my issue

but you will have to apologise back and to recognise that ive never used your music , sonee black's music or tuwop's music... comon now

I only reported to soundcloud I havent did nothing outside of this....

Im sorry that we both have this experience and il be gladly to fix this and report to soundcloud that this was a misunderstanding so i can have my tracks back.

Sounds fair fam?

PS... i still dont understand why you reported 50 tracks from sevvven as well.... they never used nothing from you either

Peace,

ZIZOU
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Although SoundCloud cleared most of these off last week he is still getting more:

Seriously Jake. Look at these pictures. Do you really think you're profile looks credible with "followers" like these?
Userlevel 4

Jake. I notice these were deleted from the other threads were you posted them. Are they real? A family law firm with no experience in entertainment and copyright law sending cease and desist jpegs and badly punctuated emails. I thought with all the millions of dollars you claim to have earned from Sosa Entertainment LLC you could do better than this.