Question

Delete button not responding

I've been trying to deactivate my account for hours now. Different tablets, computers, internet explorer, chrome, silk, you name it. it just doesn't do anything when I hit comfirm...

11 replies

plsssssssss help

soundcloud.com/visagemusic

I am a legitimate soundcloud ARTIST, PRO USER.

I PAY FOR THIS.

WTF.

I DO NOT WANT MY ACCOUNT ON THE INTERNET ANYMORE.
Same problem
I've been having the same problem. If SC team could take the time to manually delete my account that'd be great.
No mail from soundcloud for the resolution of that problem 😕
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hello all,

Thank you for reporting this bug. We have reproduced on our end and our engineers are looking into now. I will update this thread when the issue has been resolved.

Thanks again for your patience,
Gina
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled can't deactivate my soundcloud account????.

I've been trying to deactivate my account for hours now. Different tablets, computers, internet explorer, chrome, silk, you name it. it just doesn't do anything when I hit comfirm...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled [bug] Cant delete accont.

Button dont work (tested on chrome & firefox, latest versions)
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bummed by your helpful updates.

whats up with the delete button dissapearing from playlist options on each song? can do it the long way around but what a crap update... also can no longer mix songs using tabs because when u press play on new tab it immediately starts and turns off other tab currently playing. can guess why you dont want people doing this but why make deleting a track even more involved?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want to delete my account but when I klick on delete it doesnt work/load ! What....

Delet Account ?!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want to delete my account but when I klick on delete it doesnt work/load ! What....

Delet Account ?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Just a quick update to say that this issue has now been resolved, so you'll be able to delete your accounts. I'm mentioned it before: sorry to see you go.

Thanks for your patience and all the best to each and every one of you.