Question

Delete topic from your account profile

• 21 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how to delete a topic from their account. I have one topic listed on my profile to a question I posted a few months ago, but I would now like to remove it, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to do this.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Rob 🙂

5 replies

It does not seem possible. 😞
Thanks Chris. I have a feeling that might be the case, though it does seem strange not being able to; after all you think it would be a basic function. I've emailed Soundcloud support as well to see if they can resolve this for me. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rob,

Thanks for reaching out. This is indeed not a feature that the community software currently offers, however I have now removed said topic. Caching might still show it for you, but it should be gone very soon :-)

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

No inconvenience at all. Many thanks for sorting this for me.

Rob 🙂
Hi Rob,

Thanks for reaching out. This is indeed not a feature that the community software currently offers, however I have now removed said topic. Caching might still show it for you, but it should be gone very soon :-)

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis, can you delete my topic about collabs and playlist removal? They have already been solved and I’d like them deleted