Question

Deleted account??

Hi, Today I went to login to my Soundcloud (Zach Norris) one that ive been using and uploading to for the last 2.5 years. When i went to go login it made me sign up for a new account. Now that Ive signed up, my old profile is completely gone, none of my tracks are there. It seems that everything I did has completely disappeared. I never got an email or notice from Soundcloud about my account being deleted it just seems to be gone. Its really upsetting because there was a lot of work on there that i was very proud of and had a lot of sentimental value to me. If anyone know how to get anything back OR if i could just figure out what happened that would be much appreciated, Thank you!

2 replies

It happened exactly the same to me, but they deleted 3 of my accounts, more than 140k followers, so funny...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

It looks like no one from the Help Community has had the chance to get back to you yet. I hope you've been able to sort this out. If not so, please reach out to our Account Access team directly for a more in depth investigation on what happened to your account.

All the best