Answered

deleted account

How do I restore my deleted account called Ohm wolf?
icon

Best answer by Repost God 21 June 2019, 15:45

How do I restore my deleted account called Ohm wolf?Everybody's getting deleted mines did the same titled
T-wee Acehigh

Im in the process of speaking with someone just waiting on them to email me back or to fix the problem...
I will let you know the steps to take once I get word back... just make sure to have your link handy so they can look into why its deleted
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

How do I restore my deleted account called Ohm wolf?
Everybody's getting deleted mines did the same titled
T-wee Acehigh

How do I restore my deleted account called Ohm wolf?Everybody's getting deleted mines did the same titled
T-wee Acehigh

Im in the process of speaking with someone just waiting on them to email me back or to fix the problem...
I will let you know the steps to take once I get word back... just make sure to have your link handy so they can look into why its deleted

T-wee Acehigh
Wat type of link should I have ready? Like my url because that is SoundCloud.com/doveymay2 but the thing is the name on the profile is Ohm Wolf
But doesn't matter I'll have the links ready
Wat type of link should I have ready? Like my url because that is SoundCloud.com/doveymay2 but the thing is the name on the profile is Ohm Wolf
Yes your soundcloud URL

Wat type of link should I have ready? Like my url because that is SoundCloud.com/doveymay2 but the thing is the name on the profile is Ohm WolfYes your soundcloud URL
Ok
Ok
How will he contact me?
Ask google the email to soundcloud support and tell them your problem they will help fix it
Thats not helping me sir
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

In order to reach out to the support team about this matter, please use the contact form on our Help Center. Account deletions / suspensions can happen for a number of reasons, hence the process requires the collection of personal data, which we don't do here on the Help Community due to its public nature.

Cheers
Mathis