Question

desktop token

• 26 October 2015
  • 2 replies

When I open the Soundcloud for desktop app, I'm getting the follow error message. There is also spinning when I tried to login and never can successfully login.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there pixelfix.com,

Thanks for getting in touch. The desktop app is actually not longer supported from our end, and hasn't been updated in a long time. We discontinued developing this app back in 2013 if I'm not mistaken.

However, I just dug out the app from my own crates, and was able to log in just fine. Thus, the issue you're experiencing might just be one that you can sort out from your end.

If you're normally logging in via Facebook, I'd recommend trying this with your email address and password instead to see if that works. If you've never done that before, make sure to create a unique password beforehand: https://soundcloud.com/login/forgot.

Otherwise, I'd recommend to look into the privacy / security settings on Facebook's end. The "Apps" and "Blocking" sections are what you want to look for.

I really hope this will help.

All the best
Mathis
Thanks. I just deleted the desktop app. Your website works great and I can use my iPhone and iPad apps which are working fine.