Question

Email confirmation error

I was just wondering if I could possibly get a solution for this. I've tried to change my icon, but that requires having a confirmed email. Whenever I click on the link to get the confirmation email sent, I'm met with an error. Passwords resets and other things are sending just fine though! I'm using Firefox, if that's of any help.

15 replies

Same thing is happening to me 😢
Same thing is happening to me :'(
Dang, I wonder if it's happening to a bunch of people
Maybe, but I emailed them and posted on here but nobody has replied yet
Well, hopefully we'll get a response here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi you two,

I went ahead and confirmed both of your addresses.

@MusicByNyx - your email provider was blocking our emails, please put us on your safe list.
@Fugly- not sure why you weren't receiving the confirmation. What country are you in?

Cheers,
Gina
Hi you two,

@MusicByNyx - your email provider was blocking our emails, please put us on your safe list.
@Fugly- not sure why you weren't receiving the confirmation. What country are you in?

Cheers,
Gina

Thank you so much 😃 and will do :3
Hi you two,

Cheers,
Gina

Thank you very much!
I'm in Canada.
Hi you two,

Cheers,
Gina

The same thing is happening for me. Could you possibly?
Hi you two,

Cheers,
Gina

Even same thing happened with me. I got the confirmation email, i clicked on that, But again it says to confirm your email before uploading. Please help me. My username is : singer boy & email id is siddiqwahlan@rediffmail.com
Hi you two,

Cheers,
Gina

Dear Gina

Kind of the same thing happened to me. I did _nt even get a confirmation mail. Not in my primary or in my spam. I _ve clicked re-send 3 times. E-mail is charliekallepetersson@gmail.com username is: StockholmSerenade

Kind regards

Charlie Petersson
Hi you two,

Cheers,
Gina

hi gina .i cant conform my email ....and not getting any email from soundcloud ...can u help a brother out ?
I also have the same problem.
No confirmation mail at all.
account: soundcloud.com/daishi
email: elmuerto@daishi.at
Ok, I get the email but the confirmation link doesn't work - just sends me back to home page and when I try to do anything it asks me to confirm my email again. posted on here a few hours before you guys and had no response at all.
account: http://soundcloud.com/cut-6
Having the same problem. Generated several reconfirmations e-mails, clicked on them.
This takes me to login page. Then I log in and am faced with same problem after logging in. Emptied caches severval times. Problem manifests in 3 different browsers...