Question

email confirmation link not working

Hi Soundcloud, I have been unable to confirm my email address as the link you sent is not working, I have tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox, as well as 2 different computers, each time unsuccessfully. Help!!!?? Thanks Kindly

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Behiye,

I just confirmed it for you :)

-Gina
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

Thanks Gina great help xxx
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

help my primary email is misspelled.. instead of .com I mistakenly put .con. how can I resolved this? i cannot upload nor am i able to receive email confirmation to add a new email. i tried fixing the problem by adding a new email. but i think the confirmation is sent to the misspelled email.
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

I'm having the same issue. Link isn't confirming email. Please help!
Hi same with me I have no confirmation email and really want to upload some music I made1 🙂
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

i send request for resend confirmation mail 10 times stil not get it i add 3 new mail also not get that mail i weet over teo week s what elese what i do
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

No Password Request Mail, Mail-Folder is empty, nothing in SPAM...what can i do?
Hi Behiye,

-Gina

I am also having the same issue, why hasn't it been sorted, been going on for a least 8 months???
HELP, I too can't get confirmed...
I have been unable to confirm my account, so I cannot start uploading.
Hi soundcloud, the link you sent is not working.. I want to confirm a second email adress... help!
Hey I've got the same issue. Can you help?
hello,
i have the same problem...i can't confirm all my e mail addresses...
what is the problem?
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
having same problem. Can access account but before I can upload i need to confirm email - but after clicking to send that link, i receive nothing...
Me too!
The mails to confirm my e-mail addresses do not arrive!