Answered

Email Verification Failed

• 3 February 2017
  • 5 replies

I click the link I get in the verification email, but my email doesn't get verified, preventing me from uploading my songs.
I tried to resend the verification, but that link does not work either?

Please help
icon

Best answer by Chris Daw 3 February 2017, 18:46

ok ok
I logged out, and then logged back in, and tried to verify again, and now it worked! :^))
View original

5 replies

ok ok
I logged out, and then logged back in, and tried to verify again, and now it worked! :^))
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Woop woop, thanks for the follow up Chris, glad to hear you're on board now! :-)

Happy SoundClouding.
I click the link I get in the verification email, but my email doesn't get verified, preventing me from uploading my songs.
I tried to resend the verification, but that link does not work either?

Please help
I want to ask? My email verification failed, and I want to upload songs DJ, fitting want to upload all of a sudden there was this passage You need to confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings, but already I click Resend confirmation email) but can not? apologize in advance, I cuman ask his opinion and his advice? thanks
Woop woop, thanks for the follow up Chris, glad to hear you're on board now! :-)

Happy SoundClouding.
I want to ask? My email verification failed, and I want to upload songs DJ, fitting want to upload all of a sudden there was this passage You need to confirm your email address before uploading. Check email settings, but already I click Resend confirmation email) but can not? apologize in advance, I cuman ask his opinion and his advice? thanks