Question

Email won't confirm, goes straight to home.

Every time I try to open a confirmation e-mail, it sends me to the homepage of soundcloud and says I need to confirm my email even though I already have. PLEASE HELP. I've been through this cycle about 10 times already.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lemm,

Your account is now fully set up - the email address is confirmed (there was only a delay before this was fully processed). Our engineers are looking into this at the moment and we're hoping to be able to improve this soon.

Sorry about the troubles so early after becoming a part of SoundCloud! Feel free to let us know here is you have further questions - happy to help :-)

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Lemm,

Your account is now fully set up - the email address is confirmed (there was only a delay before this was fully processed). Our engineers are looking into this at the moment and we're hoping to be able to improve this soon.

Sorry about the troubles so early after becoming a part of SoundCloud! Feel free to let us know here is you have further questions - happy to help :-)

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis, I'm having this issue too. Any way to clear this up for me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Lemm,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi there AVATIST,

Looks like there was only a slight delay before your email address was properly confirmed on our end - I see you've already uploaded a track since you posted here, so you should be all set, yeah?

If not so, or if you have other questions, let us know here.

Cheers
Mathis
Can you confirm my email as well? It won't work for me.
I am having the same problem with my account
Hi Lemm,

Cheers
Mathis

Brilliant how somehow, after a year, this still isn't fixed to be honest... I am having the exact same problem.
Hi Lemm,

Cheers
Mathis

Me too. Hoping it's possible to fix
same problem 😕
same problem here...
Same problem, wont let me confirm
Same problem here, please help!
Having the same issue. Hoping for a resolution.
The confirmation link that was sent to my email doesn't work. no matter how many times i resend the confirmation it never works. getting frustrated
The confirmation link that was sent to my email doesn't work. no matter how many times i resend the confirmation it never works. getting frustrated
Can someone help
I've tried confirming my email 20+ times and it still isn't working
I'm getting this problem too do I just wait?
I'm getting the same issue, over a year later. Is/was there a fix for this or do I just need to wait?
Every time I try to open a confirmation e-mail, it sends me to the homepage of soundcloud and says I need to confirm my email even though I already have. PLEASE HELP. I've been through this cycle about 10 times already.
Confirm mine aswell please
It won't let me confirm either my email is 17jadenwebb@nixastudents.net
The link sent to my email address doesn't work, either
My email address will not confirm in order for me to upload my music please help me on what i need to do
same issue! would appreciate if you could resolve this asap for my account.

two years of folks posting this bug and it's still a regular issue, really?