Follower counts not updating

• 16 April 2017
  • 4 replies

Follower counts not updating/followers decreasing

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. If this was still an issue, it should now be solved within the next 24 hours for you - I've triggered for your followers to be recalculated & display properly. Please note that while we show you a notification each time you gain a new follower, we won't do the same when a user stops following you, deletes their account, or gets suspended. Hence, it can sometimes seam as if you're follower count wasn't updating properly.
Hello Mathis

I do only follow 4 people but the count says that I do follow 6 people. Any idea of where that extra 2 invisible people folowed comes from ?

Appreciate any fast help.

Regards,
Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. If this was still an issue, it should now be solved within the next 24 hours for you - I've triggered for your followers to be recalculated & display properly. Please note that while we show you a notification each time you gain a new follower, we won't do the same when a user stops following you, deletes their account, or gets suspended. Hence, it can sometimes seam as if you're follower count wasn't updating properly.

Hey guys my followers/following is not updating.....please refresh as well
i cant see who follow me