Answered

FRAUDULENT accounts in my name - someone is pretending to be me

• 3 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi Someone is pretending to be me and is creating multiple fake accounts using all of my exact info. I know exactly who the person is and have blocked them but that is not stopping them. They are commenting in my name on sets, and re-creating long playlists track for track that consist of more than 100 tracks. They are also sending me harrassing messages from anonymous accounts - the anonymous accounts have a profile pic of a fake person "holding up it's middle figure" and name of the account is "F** You". How do I get them taken seriously with them being fraudulent ? I've reported and blocked and this is not helping. It is very stressful please help!! any help is appreciated .
icon

Best answer by Mathis 5 May 2015, 13:19

Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to best handle this, I suggest you write to our Trust & Safety team. You can reach out to them here. (you can choose "Trust & Safety" in the subject drop down menu) This way our team can help most efficiently with this :-)

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Katie,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to best handle this, I suggest you write to our Trust & Safety team. You can reach out to them here. (you can choose "Trust & Safety" in the subject drop down menu) This way our team can help most efficiently with this :-)

All the best
Mathis