Answered

Frozen account?

• 12 September 2018
  • 3 replies

Hello,

Recently my longtime music partner and I separated due to creative differences. We shared an account and the email to it. I tried logging on to my profile myself for the first time in a while and come to find the account is frozen. and makes me think he had something done to it, especially after I filled out a ticket and it asks if i have seen an email about why it is frozen. Please help, even though my partner and i are on bad terms we have worked really hard on our music and I don't want it to be frozen forever. 😞
icon

Best answer by Mathis 12 September 2018, 16:17

Hi there,

If you cannot sign in because your account is frozen, someone from our Support team can help investigating why this is. Please note that issues that are related to frozen accounts cannot be handled directly on the Help Community due to its public nature.

You can get in touch with the team here.

All the best
Mathis
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
The problem here is that if you had a shared account and then have a disagreement with the other people with access, SoundCloud don't have any way to mediate between you.
Which one of you created the account and who created the email that was used?
If the account is frozen it means you can't add or change anything but the music you uploaded can still be played. If it is music from a partnership that no longer works together perhaps it should be left alone...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

If you cannot sign in because your account is frozen, someone from our Support team can help investigating why this is. Please note that issues that are related to frozen accounts cannot be handled directly on the Help Community due to its public nature.

You can get in touch with the team here.

All the best
Mathis
My account is also frozen without no reason.

My Soundcloud profile url is:

https://soundcloud.com/user-876127138

Please unfreeze this account. I really want this account back. I have some upcoming songs, please please help me. 😓