Answered

Getting account with zero activitie

• 28 February 2017
  • 4 replies

Hey, just got a question about getting zero activity url soundcloud.com/testfm for my radiohub. Is there any options to goal it?
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 1 March 2017, 11:54

The usual suggestion is that you can send a message to that account, asking if they are willing to delete it and free the URL, which I can see you've already done. However a very dead SoundCloud account might be linked to a very dead email address.
Also, in this case there is no clue as to how old the account is since they haven't uploaded or reposted anything. It might just be a few weeks old.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Can you be a bit clearer about what you are asking.
Is it that you have uploaded music, profile images and information but they are not showing?
Hey! My english is not as far good as i imagine. I want to register account for my radiohub but the short url that suits me perfectly is owned by empty account of another person, whom ive already messaged. The point is "can i own short url of someones inactive account". I know i can rename it in other way, but still wondering whether soundcloud have such an option. I can provide links proving my radiohub has the same name(and it is quite common problem for lots of "creative" guys taking common names for projects, i suppose). Thanks for patience.
Good question! I don't believe Soundcloud will let you do this, even if the user has not ever had any activity. 😞
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
The usual suggestion is that you can send a message to that account, asking if they are willing to delete it and free the URL, which I can see you've already done. However a very dead SoundCloud account might be linked to a very dead email address.
Also, in this case there is no clue as to how old the account is since they haven't uploaded or reposted anything. It might just be a few weeks old.