Answered

Hacked profile!!!

• 25 January 2016
  • 1 reply

I am a jungle producer and have a paid account on Soundcloud, this morning I noticed that i was unable to log in and instantly realized that i am a victim of hacking attack. I recieved the following email;

"Hey Mole eyes,

We've received a request to change the email address associated with your SoundCloud account to mrfitbit@mail.com. A confirmation email was sent to that address.

If this email address is unfamiliar and you have not authorized this change, please log in to your SoundCloud account to review the change. If you are unable to access your account, please contact our SoundCloud Community team"

I then received another email saying ive requested a password change aswell.

I did not instigate these changes and am now unable to both log into or hear any of my production. I had 400 followers as well and have been a loyal user of the site for 4/5 years with thousands of plays. This is the first time that I have experienced such problems in all this time.

I am not sure as to what the next step is in the proccess of recovering my account, therefore i am in urgent need of your assistance.

Also I think all my tracks and mixes have been deleted and all my favourites as well.

My original profile url: http://soundcloud.com/moleeyes

My url after being hacked: http://soundcloud.com/mrfitbit

I am posting this from a temporary profile.

I eagery await your reply,
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 January 2016, 09:32

Hi Marly Mole,

Sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our Trust & Safety team - they will be able to help with this most efficiently. Here's the link to our Help Center article on the topic, from where you'll also get through to the right team directly.

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Marly Mole,

Sorry to hear that. Please get in touch with our Trust & Safety team - they will be able to help with this most efficiently. Here's the link to our Help Center article on the topic, from where you'll also get through to the right team directly.

All the best
Mathis