Answered

Help eliminate fake accounts and promo related stuff!

• 16 September 2016
  • 2 replies

Hello!

I found out that some of the fake accounts and promo bullshit stuff is coming from "users" of a website named madnessdeals.com. Is there a possibility that someone can eliminate the connection to this? Or better say: destroy this mentioned website and other similar pages like this??

It's just frustrating to get pseudo likes and repost by people (EVERYTIME!) who are not really serious checking out the music/sounds someone is uploading on Soundcloud. This isn't fun! Always such a corrupt and unfair thing, I'm sure these promo/fake users also get paid for an activity like this. How do they even search and find latest uploads so fast? Don't they have other and better things to do?

It's annoying to just block these people each individually and hope that they will disappear. Half of these blocked people still exist.

Hope someone can help. Thanks
- Andy
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 September 2016, 10:39

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reporting. I've forwarded the website to our Trust & Safety team for you now. For more info & future reference, please see here.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Andy,

Thanks for reporting. I've forwarded the website to our Trust & Safety team for you now. For more info & future reference, please see here.

Cheers
Mathis
[quote=The Science Project]Hello

fRIENDS IGUALITY FOR ME IN MY PAGE

FABIO MAKON DNB