Answered

Help. My account got hacked.

• 16 October 2015
  • 1 reply

My account was hacked during school. I reloaded the page because no music was playing, but when it finished, all my info was changed, and my music was gone. I really like soundcloud, but if it doesn't get fixed, then I will stop using it. My email is allottedsaucer5@gmail.com please help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 October 2015, 19:25

Hi Braeden,

Sorry to hear this happened. I'd recommend to go here in order to reset your password to make sure there is no further unauthorized access. Also, you can revoke access to all devices and apps here.

If you have further questions around this, please get in touch with our Trust & Safety team via email, who will be able to provide the most efficient support with this for you.

All the best,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Braeden,

Sorry to hear this happened. I'd recommend to go here in order to reset your password to make sure there is no further unauthorized access. Also, you can revoke access to all devices and apps here.

If you have further questions around this, please get in touch with our Trust & Safety team via email, who will be able to provide the most efficient support with this for you.

All the best,
Mathis