Question

How can I delete my old soundcloud accounts if I don't remember the info for them?

• 17 September 2015
  • 8 replies

I forgot the information to my two very old accounts with the same name. I was hoping I could get them deleted. I would like to have the most recent one be the only one please.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Hank,

Get in touch with our Trust and Safety team here to delete an account you do not have login info for.

Cheers,
Gina
I.too.am.having a similar problem my.name.is.edward melendez. And woiuld.like.to.delte.my.accont...dirty red 13
Hi Hank,

Get in touch with our Trust and Safety team here to delete an account you do not have login info for.

Cheers,
Gina

Hi Gina, I followed the link but it took me right back the the help page. Is there an email to contact the Trust and Safety team directly? Thanks,
-Berel
Hi Hank,

Cheers,
Gina

can someone help us please?
Hi Hank,

Cheers,
Gina

I've got the same problem..would like to delete my old account Baenga...soo please if you read this trust and safety team..delete this account...there are no posts at all ... but I would like to create a new one with the old name..forget the infos..its 4 years ago or longer
Hi Hank,

Cheers,
Gina

Hi Gina, this is the link to the account i want deleted and that i do not have the email access for.

https://soundcloud.com/marc-south
hi I would like to delete my old account diva73
Hi i wanted to delete 2 old accounts that i have no use for can you help me out please