Question

How do I add an ISRC number to my tracks?

Is there a way to add the ISRC numbers to tracks that have already been uploaded? I did not see any options for it in the Edit Metadata tab. Am I just missing it, or will I need to re-upload my tracks?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Jessa,

This part of track editing was part of our old interface that we are slowly phasing out. You can still reach it by adding /edit-classic to the end of your URL however this workaround will not be around for long.

Hope that helps in the meantime,
Gina
Hi Jessa,

This part of track editing was part of our old interface that we are slowly phasing out. You can still reach it by adding /edit-classic to the end of your URL however this workaround will not be around for long.

Gina

Thank you!
For anyone else who might need to use this, you need to add /edit-classic to the end of the URL of the track you would like to edit. It took me a moment to figure that out XP
Hi Jessa,

Gina

Hi, i have same problem. Is this way possible now?
I just tried it, and today on April 23 2019, it's not working anymore.
Why do things go backwards?