Question

how long til you fix the glitch messing up the amount of people my profile is following ? This issue has been going on for awhile now.

• 6 April 2016
  • 8 replies

this issue has been going on for quite awhile now it seems , and I havent gotten an answer on when this problem will be fixed....for pro accounts that pay , this issue should be resolved ...these things are important for artists building their fan base.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi AB,

It's been fixed for most account but not all, we are working on it.

-Gina
Hi AB,

-Gina

what kind of time frame are we looking at?
Userlevel 5
I am sorry, but I have just about had it.... Hello Gina,

We had a nice exchange back in December about spam accounts being the reason for this issue...I think it is safe to say that an apology may be in order? Here we are in April and the issue is finally acknowledged as a bug and my account profile has been reflecting inaccurate statistics for almost 5 months. I am not interested in hearing any more "official" Soundcloud responses on this non negotiable feature. I have remained VERY polite and patient thus far. I have been ignored for the past month about the various stats issues that have been going on. Literally no response. How is this productive for business?

Can you please direct me to the proper channels to receive compensation or a pro rate on my subscription fee that was collected on the contract agreement of Soundcloud pro offering *deeper statistics?

Thanks very much,
Lou
Hi AB,

-Gina

My account is doing the same thing.

We had a nice exchange back in December about spam accounts being the reason for this issue...I think it is safe to say that an apology may be in order? Here we are in April and the issue is finally acknowledged as a bug and my account profile has been reflecting inaccurate statistics for almost 5 months. I am not interested in hearing any more "official" Soundcloud responses on this non negotiable feature. I have remained VERY polite and patient thus far. I have been ignored for the past month about the various stats issues that have been going on. Literally no response. How is this productive for business?

Can you please direct me to the proper channels to receive compensation or a pro rate on my subscription fee that was collected on the contract agreement of Soundcloud pro offering *deeper statistics?

Thanks very much,
Lou

Im starting to feel that same way..
Userlevel 5

Thanks very much,
Lou

UNBELIEVABLY UNPROFESSIONAL to be ignored like this. Are you trying to bait me into saying something inappropriate out of frustration? I am too smart for that.
Please respond to my concerns. I have documented the various threads with timestamps for evidence of a breach in contract to pro users.

Have a blessed and amazing day of lollipops and roses!
Thanks,
Lou
Userlevel 1

Thanks very much,
Lou

lol , how dare you challenge the soundcloud bosses you filthy pro customer peasant , just keep paying and dont ever dare make a polite complaint again or face being deleted
Userlevel 5
I finally captured the follower count bug in action!! I deserve a cookie! Watch me lose followers right before your eyes.. Please let me know when you will fix this problem.

https://app.hyfy.io/v/abQaJhto6w/