Answered

How to dispute a claim again with new information?

• 26 August 2016
  • 1 reply

I got a copyright claim on my label from a artist who released with us. We had no contract since we were a start up label. But now that the label has blown up, we really want this removed. The artist paid for his name on the track and blackmailed us to keep his name on the track when we have all rights to remove his name. The payment has allegedly been given back to the artist after he took our strike down since the track is not online. All I merely want to do is reclaim the track and then take it down. We are not in the wrong and seeing as our label has blown up, this strike really concerns me. We now have a contract in place to prevent this, but I am not able to redispute the strike after it was rejected first time I filled it out for some reason. Please help, I am worried.

Thank you,
ILLICIT
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 August 2016, 14:15

Hi there,

I recommend you to reach out to our Copyrights team directly about this, refer to the dispute ID and briefly explain the case.

Best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I recommend you to reach out to our Copyrights team directly about this, refer to the dispute ID and briefly explain the case.

Best
Mathis