Question

How to find Facebook friends on Soundcloud?

• 30 June 2017
  • 9 replies

Hi there,

I'm having the exact same issue outlined here: https://soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud-on-your-computer-230066/how-can-i-find-my-facebook-friends-on-soundcloud-6466066/index2.html

But since no one seems to reply to the above thread and it's marked 'solved' I decided to open a new topic. Could someone please help me to find my Fb friends on Soundcloud?

Thanks in advance,
Jackie

9 replies

I still can't believe there's at minimum no "find friends from gmail" option @SoundCloud Community Support please explain yourself
I don't understand how any app that was even launched yesterday allows me to find facebook friends but not soundcloud? Can listeners collectively fire the product team?
+1 Can’t believe this functionality is not available. :?Come on guys!
Any news?)
Bump
Userlevel 1
post like this appears every few months but SC expects people to pay for premium service while ignoring the essentials of social media. pathetic!
Same as I just came across this thread because I spent over half and hour in disbelief trying to figure out thinking there must be some way to do this? What about other social media? twitter?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I'm afraid there currently is no automated way to find your friends from Facebook on SoundCloud. 😕 I'd suggest to ask your friends on your timeline for their SoundCloud for now. I'll pass on your feedback to our product team.
Hi, there used to be an option to 'find friends' which was super quick and easy. Once your facebook account was linked, you click the button and the app displayed all of your Facebook friends who were also on Soundcloud.

I can't find this option anywhere! Googling the issue only comes up with outdated information and tutorials from 2014. I've tried both on mobile and desktop with no luck. I feel as though I have tried everything, every tab, every setting- even disconnecting my facebook profile and reconnecting. Still, this option seems to be lost.

DEAR SOUNDCLOUD- HOW DO WE FIND OUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS?? PLEASE RESPOND.