Question

How to get likes back from a deleted track

Accidentally deleted a track i uploaded, wondering how to either A) regain the lost likes/reposts/comments 😎 regain the track in its entirety. please help!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Overhaul,

I can help you recover a deleted track, what's the title?

Cheers,
Gina
Hi Gina

Yesterday I thought I was deleting a comment I wrote on a track and accidentally deleted the whole track 😞 Can I retrieve it?

Thanks

Gemma
Hi Overhaul,

Cheers,
Gina

can you plss help me to to restore my tack name Kasyyyk .. pls 😉
Hi Gina-
Apparently recovering data is possible. Brenda C Doss here and I am the girl who lost tracks while posting to a group, which you have acknowledged has BUGS!!!!
Hi Overhaul,

Cheers,
Gina

Yesterday, I was rearranging two of my most popular tracks in a new playlist. After I refreshed the page to see the order change, the tracks had disappeared from my profile entirely! I asked support and they just told me I had accidentally deleted them. 1. This is impossible to do from the rearrange page (no trash icon) 2. Why the hell am I being blamed for this as a paying user. I lost over 80 likes and 1,300 plays when this happened. This is unfair to my new fans who want to listen and it's unfair to me as I worked for every listen that I get on my soundcloud. The tracks are called "ya (prod. by zentellect)" and "motivation (prod. by zentellect)". I have since reuploaded the tracks. PLEASE. I AM BEGGING FOR SOME ACTUAL HELP. JUST RESTORE THE TRACKS TO THEIR STATISTICS. The way this is being handled is completely incompetent and insulting. Your company won't last long with this sort of service. Why can't you help me get my track(s) back Gina?
Hi Overhaul,

Cheers,
Gina

Agreed with Zentellect!!!!

YOU, soundcloud technical support, HAVE acknowledged that there are BUGS in GROUPS' functions - so will you help to give me back my stats!!!!!! I deleted three tracks that I was simply trying to remove from the GROUP I was joining. I have since uploaded those three tracks, and I have new stats, but I would like the old stats added to my current ones. I am sure you will do the right thing for the folks who have run into this issue. The 3 tracks were :
You Can Try
So Dear is Now
My Home
YOU HAVE acknowledged that there are BUGS in GROUPS' functions - so will you help to give me back my stats!!!!!! I deleted three tracks that I was simply trying to remove from the GROUP I was joining. I have since uploaded those three tracks, and I have new stats, but I would like the old stats added to my current ones. I am sure you will do the right thing for the folks who have run into this issue. The 3 tracks were :
You Can Try
So Dear is Now
My Home
Hi Overhaul,

Cheers,
Gina

Hi gina,

I have also have this same problem, would you be able to restore a track?
did you get your tracks back at all Brenda?
Hey Gina some of my likes got deleted and I don't know the names or who they were by is there any way to see a log of all the songs I ever liked?