Answered

I am waiting for a Soundcloud password reset email

• 19 January 2017
  • 2 replies

Upon recently clearing my cookies from Google Chrome, I was prompted my Soundcloud to reset my password because my "user data" was leaked. I did not have a choice. I have gone through and clicked the reset password link but I have received no emails from Soundcloud to Jordanwitney@yahoo.com. I can still access the mobile app through my account, and I have checked my spam folder. After the first email was never sent, I went straight to the 'forgot password' option on the sign in page and selected that, but I have not received that email either. Thanks for any help.
icon

Best answer by JORDAN WITNEY 19 January 2017, 00:12

UPDATE: I misjudged the time that it would take for my email to get to my inbox because of the immediately sent email I received upon joining this help page. To anyone looking for a solution, give it an hour, then ask a question!
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

UPDATE: I misjudged the time that it would take for my email to get to my inbox because of the immediately sent email I received upon joining this help page. To anyone looking for a solution, give it an hour, then ask a question!
Per the status.soundcloud.com page:

Jan 18, 2017 Password Reset Maintenance 21:29 CET /12:28 PST

"Our engineers are currently doing some maintenance to our password reset system and that means that password reset emails will be delayed. We will notify you once the maintenance is complete. We appreciate your patience and cooperation."