Question

I can't delete a track in my cloud.

Userlevel 1
I can't delete a track in my cloud. It has no edit options.
Just want it removed from my account.

11 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
http://soundcloud.com/tracks

hover the mouse over the track you want to delete, click the trash can icon.
Userlevel 1
No icons appear on a mouse over, the whole track is greyed out and I get no option to edit or delete.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
No icons appear on a mouse over, the whole track is greyed out and I get no option to edit or delete.
Hi Guiville,

I believe this is in regards to "Bent 070115" - this track cannot be removed because it was blocked due to an issue with copyrights of this track. Thus, this is currently expected behaviour. If you have further questions around this, please get in touch with our Copyrights team here - they can help with this most efficiently.

All the best
Mathis
Userlevel 1
Thanks Mathis, understand the issue now. I didn't want to publish the track on Soundcloud as I was working with the copy right holders creating a mix of the track for them. I thought that I could share the track with them privately. Understand it can't be removed and have moved to other ways to share tracks with artists I work with now ; )
Uploaded a track. Soundcloud said upload was complete and then it was greyed out and could not be played. It said the track is being processed. I read on forums to delete and try to re-upload. I deleted the track and it shows that I still have 1 track on my profile. When I click on that track, nothing is there and it says I have no posted tracks yet. My upload was over 80 min and this is being counted towards my three free hours to upload. Help please.
It is fixed now. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
It is fixed now. Thanks
Good stuff. Thanks for the heads up kehill15!
It is fixed now. Thanks
kehill, how did you finally delete that unwanted track from your cloud? I have the very same problem.
It is fixed now. Thanks
it took about a day but deleted itself. Give it some time. Good luck
Userlevel 4
"how did you finally delete that unwanted track from your cloud? I have the very same problem."

too bad it takes random dumb luck OR some type of glitch to delete a track that YOU DON'T EVEN WANT in your stream / cloud anymore.
http://soundcloud.com/tracks

hover the mouse over the track you want to delete, click the trash can icon.

This does not work on other people's related tracks. Try again.